My last visit was 09-30-08?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JoeBeets, Feb 9, 2011.

1. JoeBeets

JoeBeets Private E-2

Well that was my last visit to the Forums, not my last visit to MG! Thanks to Jim for getting me back on track.

I have a good amount of experience (read that: I have had to remove many viruses from my computers), so I hope to be able to help out where I can.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome back to MG's.

Unfortunately we are too busy to offer training to anyone who is not already a recognized expert. There are a few websites that provide training rooms. The process can take awhile to complete since there is a lot to learn and the people training you are doing it in their free time. Make sure that you are serious about wanting to spend the time to learn and have the time to perform malware removal this because it takes a strong committment. Check out the below sites:

BootCamp

Geek U!

What the Tech Classroom

BleepingComputer Malware Removal Training Program

3. JoeBeets

JoeBeets Private E-2

no problem. I wasn't looking for anything official. In fact, I mostly just wanted to say hello and that I don't have any particular problem right now!

Thanks for the links though...I seem to be my family's designated geek.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Yes, it usually falls to one family member! Then all the friends start piling in for help. Good luck!! LOL

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Sadly, here, it's me. :cry

Welcome back.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds