New :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Blizzardess, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Blizzardess

Blizzardess Private E-2

Just sayin' hello to the major geeks world. Kinda feeling outnumbered :-o .
    Learning removal techniques for specific roots and stages of potential cleansing (.0access, vroot, raminit, specifically).

Hope to post elsewhere soon.
    :)

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Outnumbered by who? Welcome aboard, only smart and decent people are allowed in here.;)

3. Blizzardess

Blizzardess Private E-2

Oh wait, nvm, there are no girls on the interwebs :p .

4. augiedoggie

Hehehe, there's several nice gals here, one is a moderator(LauraR) and Kestrel13(Emma) who minds the malware forums along with some capable guys.:) It's just a fact of life, guys are more into the tech end of things.

5. Blizzardess

Blizzardess Private E-2

I was just teasing :p . Fortunatly more and more of the ladies are comming out of hiding :) . Look forward to talking with everyone tho =) .

6. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Kestrel13 is a badass too, Id ask her to remove malware from my computer, if i ever got any.

7. augiedoggie

You'll fit in properly right here!:-D

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Thanks to Colemanguy for that lovely compliment there, and a very warm welcome to you Blizzardess! Hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. :)

9. Blizzardess

Blizzardess Private E-2

Ty all for the warm welcome :)

10. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

I read your zero access thread in the malware forum. :) chaslang has replied to it btw.

welcome aboard!

11. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Welcome to the "Family" Blizzardess.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds