Lonew0lf Reporting Sir! lol, But Seriously Though Just Saying Hi.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by LoneW0lf, Jan 14, 2012.

1. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

:wave just popping in to say hello.
    My name`s Lone W0lf,(well not really,but it kinda takes the fun outta usernames huh;) )I`ve pretty been a geek since i was 16.
    In my spare time i like to write some poetry (when i have the inspiration, which is a pain to find sometimes)
    Just gotten into comics, love em, favs are The Walking Dead, Capt. America, Avengers, and Daredevil.Also like astronomy and love speed stacks.
    Not really much else to say,except hello and i joined here to ask some questions, expand me knowledge, talk to other geeks, and hopefully answer some questions.:major

LW

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard mate. BTW what are speed stacks?:confused

3. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

I haven't seen speed stacks in a few years! Welcome to the forums LoneW0lf.:)

4. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

They`re basically cups, where you have set patterns or formations, and oyu have to stack and down stack as quickly as possible, e.g you`d have like 4 cups on bottom row 3 on row above that then 2 above that and 1 above that.
    I don`t know if i`m allowed to post vids/links in here but if you go into a certain video site and paste/type WSSA Tri-State Sport Stacking Tournament - Finals it`ll show you all the formations you do.Though just a hint, don`t blink when you`re watching it or you`ll miss it:-D

And thank you both for the replies.

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Aahh, I've seen that before. Thanks.:) BTW, you can post links as long as they're clean.;)

6. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

Ok thanks.

7. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Greetings, fellow Kai lord. :)

8. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

hehe I didn`t name myself after the books i`ve never even heard of them till i googled what a kai lord was:-D
    I named myself after who i am, a Lone Wolf hehe thanks for the intro know, may even see what the books are all about.

9. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

They are actually surprisingly good. Or at least they were when I was 13. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds