New guy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mvp4him3, Jan 28, 2013.

1. mvp4him3

mvp4him3 Private E-2

Hello all, I am new to the website but deff not new to computers. I have been messing with computer since I was very young. My dad got me started in it because he said that it is the wave of the future. Thanks to him I am going for a masters right now in computer science. So I am here to offer my expertise and aid where need be. If you have any questions please ask them.

2. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Hey buddy, that's a whole lotta expert you're bring to MG. Trust me, I'll be asking you. Keep up the great work in school, and it's a pleasure to have you here.

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, mvp4him3, and welcome to MajorGeeks...

Echoing Nick T's sentiments - glad to have you aboard. If you would please read and adhere to the guidelines set forth in this thread - good luck!

4. mvp4him3

mvp4him3 Private E-2

Nice, so basically the same as every other support forum :)

5. Caliban

Pretty much so, except this is a good one. ;):major

6. mvp4him3

mvp4him3 Private E-2

Haha I didnt know where the like button was at so I clicked the thanks

7. Caliban

Yeah, we feed on those "Thank you"s - we like them way better than "likes". Thanks! ;)

(Speakin' of "likes" - make sure you hit the Facebook page if you're into that sort of thing)

8. blackwillow

blackwillow Private E-2

Hi and welcome to the group. Thank you for saying on my newbie post that you will try and help with my problem. I have posted it somewhere and it is called phone/computer hacking.

9. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Welcome to MajorGeeks Support Forums, mvp4him3!

[​IMG]

10. mvp4him3

mvp4him3 Private E-2

You are welcome. I will be posting something there shortly asking some questions for more information.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds