Website design

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dkg1, May 29, 2013.

1. dkg1

dkg1 Private E-2

I like your webite design. The colors are very easy on the eyes. Keep up the good work.

2. dkg1

dkg1 Private E-2

Sorry. I meant website, not webite.

3. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

LOL Welcome, dkg1.

Only two posts and you are already a (junior) veteran.
    You just got bit by the "typo bug".
    It happens to the best of us.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome to the forum and I agree with you and it was the idea from the outset to have easy on the eye colours (yes spelt correctly ;) ) and to the theme of the site as in the military theme.

As PC support is like warfare at times :)

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Where do you think its based upon? elsewhere being? (just think Majorgeeks has been around since 2001, so not a new website and others do copy!)

Majorgeeks has always been loosely been tied to military and just look at the colours of the forums and main downloads site, the logo avatar, the ranks in the forums.... the list goes on.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds