Apk Downloads.

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Eldon, Aug 22, 2017.

?

Where do you download APK files from?

1. Google Play

40.0%
  2. Other download site

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Eldon I had never seen the site
    before. I don't have a lot of stuff on my phone and what I do have came fro the Google Play Store.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I don't download much. I've stuck to googleplay with one exception. When ESET first came out for android, it was not available on googleplay. They gave instructions as to what I had to do to download and install it on my first tablet. It is now on googleplay so I don't have to temporarily disable don't download from unknown sources.

So what is the advantage to grabbing UC Browser from that site rather than from googleplay?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UCMobile.intl&hl=en

4. Eldon

I don't have a Google account.
    Is that a requirement to download from Google Play?

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Apparently, yes you do need a google account to download from googleplay. Since I had a gmail account and stored things on google drive long before I bought my first android device, this wasn't an issue I thought about.

6. Eldon

Thanks.
    I don't have a Google account.

7. Gaming Insider

Gaming Insider Private First Class

I've been downloading some apps from Apkpure. It is like apk4fun, only, I find it much easier to use. They also have an app you can download to your phone so you can peruse the selection of apps they have right from your smartyphone or tablet.

Eldon likes this.
  8. Desoza NJ

Desoza NJ Private E-2

There are many new websites. They are more attractive and with better services. I have found many whom provide all Android apk for free.

9. Eldon

A link or two would be nice. :)

Important: Please check the links with VirusTotal before posting them.

10. Desoza NJ

Desoza NJ Private E-2

11. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

FYI i would recommend on Lucky patcher it's safe and easy to use.

I only use it as a peek program to disable stuff in these types of apps that stuff does not need to use or run in the back round.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds