How To Transfer Text Messages From Iphone To Computer

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Global2004, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Global2004

Global2004 Private First Class

Hello Everyone,

My apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum. Please correct me if I have.

I'm trying to save my text messages from my dad who passed away in the spring.
    Are there any freeware programs or workarounds that would allow me to do this.

I've seen a number of "free" programs out there that would allow me to do this but they will only allow you to save a limited number of texts. (5 from the text thread. I have about 200 from my father)

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

global

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

3. Global2004

Global2004 Private First Class

Thank you MaxTurner for your response. I had already checked out the iExplorer website and this program isn't "freeware". I believe you can download the free trial program but it will only allow you to transfer a few text messages to test out. Not what I'm requiring.

Any other suggestions?

global

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

5. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds