Tap Tap

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by «•MAÑN¥•», Jan 27, 2007.

1. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

Um this thing on?:wave

Ok, been round geeks fer bout 5 er 6 years now, loading an check'n out the site ... learning, reading and willing to learn more... I see that these guys can really belt it out, thought that maybe I could become a little "GEEKIER 2" but fer now I guess «•MAÑN¥•» will suffice... GR8 JOB GUYS !!!! Glad ta be in line
    "SIR"

Thank You «•MAÑN¥•»

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

W2MGs :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to the forums.

5. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

Thank You all for the warm welcome, I am reading alot of the forums and seeing that you folks are very welcoming and helpful, thanks again and hope to chat soon

6. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Thats about the laziest bit of typing i've ever seen!

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

7. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

:major well SARG been lookin round and it seems to be his most favourite line AHAHAHAHA
    «•MAÑN¥•»

8. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Lev is a she... ;)

9. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

Yikkers mine bad..... will use the term "THEY" LOL

10. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

Sorry about that Lev, really i am ... please don't demote me :'(

11. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

heh Lev is very understanding about these things, I wouldn't worry (much)

12. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

(MUCH ) huh?????well ain't that a vote of REAL confidence? hope the wild side is better than the dance ;)

13. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

wow seen you demote that guy Matt guess you didn't like his style... LOL

14. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Its an automated spam account. We don't stand for that around here lol

15. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

OIC makes good sense.... and is a gr8 way to manage the bills.... but why would they come here?

16. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Not a great way really and because they are dumb.

17. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

No No I mean the spam killer is kewl... for managing "GEEKS".... now the reason they come here is to accomplish??????confused

18. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

spam killer ? I'm a moderator lol. They come here to drive traffic to links generally to make money from ads. Most of it gets caught in a our backend filters anyway but the odd one slips thorugh. most of the time you won't even see them as they will either get caught or me or another mod or admin will delete them pretty damd fast. If you do see a post that is obviously spam don't reply or anything just hit the red button in the thread to report the post and a mod will be along sharpish to sort it.

19. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

They come here either to advertise for free or link to a malware installer. Once they install their stuff on your computer they can have fun. Just stay away from the links in threads with weird names and offers who are too good to be true.

20. «•MAÑN¥•»

«•MAÑN¥•» Private E-2

Matt I knew you were a moderator, Thanx Sailor , however you wouldn't think that they would be able to pass the spamm threw here,,, and to be truthful .... geeeesh everyone (or most) have a funny name;)

21. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

The only thing I have the power to demote around here is myself :D

As for lazy, if you saw the amount of running around my sorry *** has to do everyday, you'd understand the need for shorthand on some things ;)

And what's wrong with my dancing anyway, huh :cry

22. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I find your dancing mesmorizing, but are you not tired dancing 24/7? :D

23. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

So THAT's why I'm so knackered all the time ....... rolleyes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds