Off Base News Post -- Smokedot

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Phusion, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Phusion

Phusion Private E-2

Hello out there in Major Geek land.. I'm Phusion and I've been coming to this site and *gasp* even before it was called majorgeeks! I was recently looking through the site referrer logs for Smokedot.org, the drug laws, news, info and discussion site based on the popular tech news site; Slashdot... and I saw Majorgeeks.com. Needless to say I was shocked and amazed. Tim, or whoever was doing the off-base news linked our Keith Richards story! Thanks a LOT guys! We <3 you at the Smokedot offices, we're even lighting up a.. uhm.. stick of some really sweet RAM for you right now!

Thanks a ton and we will continue to love and advertize majorgeeks for all time.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Love to do it, as mentioned in email, its always fun to share links with small websites. Back in the day we all used to do it, now, no one wants to share links anymore, its all greed. You guys were a funny fit for way off base :)

3. JenRalaT

JenRalaT Private E-2

I don't quite follow this comment, although I definitely comprende the type of RAM being used above, so I'm not THAT dense....maybe it was in insiders comment? (E.g.:You had to BE there, so to speak?)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds