My first time!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Beetle, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Beetle

Beetle Private E-2

Hi

I've just got my first computer and broadband at home, and have nearly sorted out the set up completely - I'm very proud of myself. Now however, I find that I need help from knowledgeable people and this looks like the place!

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my question - but here goes:

I've just downloaded spell checker from this site, and am being a complete muppet as I can't work out how to link it to Outlook Express - can someone help me please?

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Repost your question in the software forum. More people will see it there and you are likely to get a quicker answer.
    What is wrong with being a muppet? ;)
    Welcome to MajorGeeks.:wave

3. Beetle

Beetle Private E-2

Thank you! You are my first ever response on a forum (not as sad as it sounds as this is my first forum too!)

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Don't poke the muppet ;)

roflmao

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

from one mupp[​IMG]et to another welcom to MGs.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums..

7. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds