parental controls

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by harleygirl, Jun 15, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Private E-2

I am new and glad I found major geeks, I am so computar dumb that it is funny.What is a good and free parental control, also if you look in your history on windows explorer and there are web sites ther that you know you did not go too, does that mean some in your home did ??

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's .....to answer here would not benefit others (but yes...someone else in the house did visit the site ...right click it and you will have options to see when it was seen)....as to parental controls ...best post the question in the software section.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Private E-2

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's.. as tim says try the software forum you will get the help you need in there..

5. Capt quirk

Capt quirk Private First Class

AOL used to have pretty tight controls built in. One night I was sort of bored, and reset my wife's account so that all she could go to were G rated sites.

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

If you don't want him using your computer at all, you can change your settings so it requires a password to even go onto it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds