Greetings to my new found saviours!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dividerman, Jul 1, 2007.

1. dividerman

dividerman Private E-2

Hi everybody, just thought I'd drop by here and introduce myself as a great way to kickstart my usership here.

:wave

2. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Welcome! :) You will find things here to be very helpful and the people friendly!

Enjoy! :wave

3. dividerman

dividerman Private E-2

Thanks very much.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take for a thread to be validated? This could be akin to asking how long a piece of string is, but I just posted a thread in the Hardware section and it was a bit of an essay :S

4. dyamond

I dont think threads are validated unless you post in the selling forum. Posting in hardware should have been just as easy as you posted here (I've posted all over this place LOL and never had a problem). What kinds of problems were you having?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  5. dividerman

dividerman Private E-2

Hmm, it seemed funny at the time, I have a fuzzy recollection of it now. I think it might have mentioned an "invalid thread" error??

The thread title was USB 2.0 Probs. I got the error (timed out?) after posting and then I went back and tried to re-post it, and obviously this wasn't a smart move, but it did say that this was now a duplicate thread - but suffice to say it hasn't materialized yet.

I shall try one more time now.

EDIT: My thread is now up, maybe there was a bug after I previewed my post originally and attempted to post it. Who knows?!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  6. dyamond

what sounds like might have happened (this happened to me before).

You might have posted, gotten logged off (It'll do that if you dont click the little remember me box) thought you didnt post - re-posted and thats why got got the duplicate thread message...

Glad it all worked out :)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

8. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Being that it was your first post, you probably got caught up in filters, bit like a coffee granule LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds