I Have Obtained A Hackers Ip Address ( 72.21.91.29 )

Discussion in 'Malware Help - Public (Anyone Can Post & Respond)' started by Road Pavement, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Road Pavement

Road Pavement Private E-2

I believe with along with other neighbors this person or persons is hacking 24/7 Can anyone suggest a IP/MAC blocking software?

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. nasreen stark

nasreen stark Private E-2

4. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

You could create a firewall rule to block any packets to/from that address, if you know how.

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Verizon is your hacker???

6. Replicator

Replicator MajorGeek

Configure MAC filtering @ your router interface to only allow approved devices.

7. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I use MAC filtering and I also limit the number of addresses my router hands out. A router will hand out 255 addresses 192.168.1.2 through 192.168.1.256 people in a home have no need of that many.
    I've limited the router to 10. We have 7 computers (not all go on the internet), 2 android tablets, an android phone, a wired print server and a wireless AIO unit. The old router never gave back the IPs. It leased them to a device for 24 hours. I wanted to be sure on the rare occasion I had all devices connected, everything could get on the internet.

Anyway, if someone should somehow guess the long and complicated password and try to get in, they'd get the message "no working leases available". That means all the IPs have been handed out

Replicator likes this.
  8. TimW

I have been distracted for the last few days, but why are trying to block Verizon Business?

9. Replicator

Replicator MajorGeek

Verizon is evil and must be punished :p

10. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

I only limit mine to five.Be cause i only have 5 devices currently running on my wireless.

11. Anon-469e6fb48c

Now you know how i feel.I can call people at my house but no one can call me through wireless.

12. TimW

Install WhatsApp on your phone.

13. Anon-469e6fb48c

Google hang outs.

14. TimW

Only works if your contacts have it installed also.

15. TimW

Now we return you to our original thread.

16. Road Pavement

Does anyone here have a software that could get the persons Ip address and Mac address including his/her street and home address?

17. TimW

You have been told that the IP address belongs to Verizon. And you were also told how to block it in the Hosts file.

18. Road Pavement

But I want to find out where they live and show up with an angry mob with touches on fire at this person's door step

19. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

This thread is a waste of bandwidth.... :rolleyes:

wile e coyote and Eldon like this.
  20. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Here you go.
    https://www.drphil.com/

_nullptr likes this.
  21. TimW

90% of your posts are about "me and my neighbors". I think it time for a "time out".

22. Trex™

Trex™ Private First Class

Haha wow... after fighting my own bug for about 3 days, I got a good laugh out of this thread. LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds