1. pieronly

pieronly Private E-2

ok here we go. let me start by saying that there was an issue with hitman.... it didn't give me the option to ignore, and when I hit next, it did/deleted/removed something though it said before that there were no real threats or issues detected just remnants.

Attached Files:

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Please return to ADWCleaner and remove these:
    Adware.TryMedia, [Key] - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems
    Adware.TryMedia, [Key] - HKU\S-1-5-21-3431269811-815702055-2781099199-1001\Software\Trymedia Systems
    Adware.TryMedia, [Key] - HKCU\Software\Trymedia Systems

Reboot and rerun ADW, Hitman, and RogueKiller and attach the new logs. Don't remove anything.

3. pieronly

pieronly Private E-2

Ok, round 2

Attached Files:

4. TimW

Looks good. What issues are you still having, if any?

5. pieronly

pieronly Private E-2

none that I've noticed. If the "RED SCREEN OF THE DEVIL" returns I'll have to get back with you. I don't know how else to make it appear but just to wait.

6. TimW

Keep me updated. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds