Strange Things On Desktop After Speaking With Amazon

Discussion in 'Malware Help - Public (Anyone Can Post & Respond)' started by Chaos Annihilator, Sep 17, 2024.

1. Chaos Annihilator

Chaos Annihilator Private E-2

Thanks, you both have given me a lot to think about.

Gary, thanks for all your help. I really do appreciate all the time you spent. Is there anything else we need to do here? You'd mentioned final instructions before I asked about Avast, is everything all done now with this computer?

2. Oh My!

Oh My! Malware Expert Staff Member

Yes, we are all set with this computer.

Here is our final step and some additional information to consider.

===================================================

KpRm by Kernel-panik

--------------
    • Download KpRm and save it to your Desktop (see here if you must use Chrome)
    • Note: If the file is detected as malware it is not and it is safe to download. The detection is a false positive.
    • Right click on the icon and select Run as administrator
    • Click Yes on the Disclaimer
    • Place a check mark in Delete Tools, Create Restore Point, and Delete in 7 days
    • Click Run
    • Click OK on All operations are completed
    • KpRm will delete itself from you Desktop and you can either save or remove the report that is generated
    • You are free to remove any other tools/reports still remaining

All Clean!

--------------

Your computer is now clean. Please consider this going forward.

Please take the time to read below on how to secure the machine and take the necessary steps to keep it clean.

Thank you for placing your trust in Major Geeks. It was a pleasure serving you.

Chaos Annihilator likes this.
  3. Chaos Annihilator

Chaos Annihilator Private E-2

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you! You've given me lots to read up on, some good information to know. You're great at what you do! I'm glad Major Geeks is here for clueless people like myself.

Thanks!

4. Oh My!

Oh My! Malware Expert Staff Member

It is always our pleasure to help. You are more than welcome to come back if we can be of assistance.

Gary

Chaos Annihilator likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds