A belated self intro and howdy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JinTan, Nov 17, 2008.

1. JinTan

JinTan Private E-2

Hello to Major Geeks and all the very good folks who participate here.

I have been a member for a good while now, but had to spend some time doing some studying before returning here. I do malware removal in quite a few forums, and my own brand of malware analysis. Which I truly enjoy, anytime info from that can go straight to benefit those who are doing the thread work. Spent too long at the guessing end of things, and now enjoy making sure that is as minimized for others when I can. I earn my keep where I participate, and hope to add what I can to the common cause as well. Jintan

2. JinTan

JinTan Private E-2

:) Geek It Til It MHZ. Can't believe I never looked at that before now, even after all the time reviewing forum threads here. Pretty good, pretty good.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave
    kes

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds