A Big Thankyou for What you do!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PrivatePile, Dec 14, 2011.

1. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

I wanted to say thank you for what you guys do. I worked at an unnamed major retailer that over the course of the past few years has taken up the PC repair business and they charge hundreds and hundreds of dollars for what you guys offer. I've been using your site for what seems like decades, though its probably only a few years. I've gotten some great advice, some awesome tools, and I've learned a lot from things you offered. I just cant say, THANK YOU for making the world a better place. :)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

And a big Thank You!!! for taking the time to post your appreciation. We don't often get people who take that extra step to acknowledge their appreciation.

And welcome to the forums!! :major

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for registering to post this. Whenever we get thanks like this, it is very much appreciated as we have so many extremely talented people here who volunteer their time (including TimW above me). :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

And I echo what TimW and Laura have both mentioned above.

5. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

You all should really get more of these. Well I'm saying THANKYOU again, just to try and make up for those that don't have the decency.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds