A lucky find

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by chuch4, Jun 3, 2011.

1. chuch4

chuch4 Private E-2

I was just browsing the web checking out geeky tattoos to get some ideas for my next one and happened to find this site, I was very impressed by it so I decided to register.

My name is Paul, I live a very simplistic life, but I love it. I'm a manager at a grocery store right now, but I will be going back to college to get a degree in math, I really want to find something that utilizes the different numerical systems.

Aside from work and sleep, my time is spent playing games, hanging out with friends and family, and getting tattoos(when the finances allow it). I have a lot of geeky ones, my favorites are an 8-bit totem pole(it has a variety of 8-bit sprites) on my right forearm, a binary code that translates to "Geek" around my left bicep, and the Pi symbol on my knee(hurt like a beast). I just got my parents birthdays on my left forearm yesterday, I used the ancient Mayan numerical system for it.

Anyway I've rambled on enough...to summarize.......it's good to be here.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks.:)

Glad you know what the code means if you're getting it inked on you. LOL It always cracks me up hearing about the people getting the Asian symbols tattooed on them and finding out they don't mean what they thought they meant. :-D

3. chuch4

chuch4 Private E-2

I agree, I frequently look at tattoo fails. My personal favorite is a guy who put "Im Awsome" on his back, his spelling skills are "awsome" too!!! Cracks me up every time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds