A Sincere Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by omgoosh, Jan 16, 2013.

1. omgoosh

omgoosh Private E-2

I recently posted asking for some help removing a virus. Although I didn't receive a direct reply I would like to extend my sincere thanks to those who post help on this forum. I was able to follow some instructions given in similar threads which fixed the issue completely.

You are good samaritans and I sincerely hope life rewards you in kind.

Kind Regards,

Tony

2. toki5

toki5 Private First Class

I really have to agree. This place has been great when I could also find no help anywhere else on the webz.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey folks, thanks for taking the time to post a thanks for the advice that is on this forum, while it was indirect help its all good help.

Our malware team do a fantastic job and the info they post can help many, so again thank you for taking the time to post and give good comments for the team.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds