About myself

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ManFromLaramie, Dec 25, 2009.

1. ManFromLaramie

ManFromLaramie Private E-2

Hi, I am The Man from Laramie, first time I enter the forum. Writing from Madrid (Spain) . My problem is with Openoffice.org. I downloaded the pack and it seemed ok but when I try to open it appears a popup saying "there is an error recovering files" and it closes the program and starts again the same process and again..." das anyone know anything about that?
    Thanks in advance.
    The Man from Laramie

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and a warm welcome! You will be better off making your post in software. you'll get help faster there :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ManFromLaramie:wave I am sure you will get the help you need in Software, as Kestrel13! has pointed out. A lot more eyes over there;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Right place for an introduction,though.;):wave

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

a big g'day and welcome to MG'S from down under ManFromLaramie.

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome ManFromLaramie :wave
    Hope you find the answers to your questions...

Shelagh :)

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

...and welcome

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ManFromLaramie :wave

9. Engineer

Engineer Guest

Welcome to MG..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds