"Access Denied"

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Canadianmade, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Canadianmade

Canadianmade Private E-2

I am running windows vista and really don't mind it but for some reason I am unable to access folders that I should be able to such as "Documents and Settings". It is my laptop, I am the only user my account is obviously an administrator account. I also don't know if there is a "safemode" for vista. Anyone have this prob and solved it? Help....

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! I am not able to help you with that, I am pretty new to Vista myself. But I am sure someone that uses Vista will be along shortly to get your question answered.

If you don't get a response you can always post your question here: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

3. Canadianmade

Canadianmade Private E-2

Thank you for the welcome! As I started reading the instruction Post-post I did realize that this is only for introducing myself... I will post in the other forum as you suggested.

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Not a problem at all! I suspect that is why they made the welcome center. Hopefully will see you around the site. :-D

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings Canadianmade :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds