accidentally uninstalled Realtek AC 97

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gaequitas, Sep 1, 2006.

1. gaequitas

gaequitas Private E-2

Please, help! The RAC97 accidentally got uninstalled on my windows2000. Don't ask me how. But I'm really in a bind. The computer does not have internet access so I can't upload anything from that site and I have no idea how to reinstall it. I tried searching for it, but I'm technologically impaired. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If I have to go another day without being able to play a CD, I'll be in an institution...and not one of the cool ones where the rooms are covered in padding.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ...sorry for your problems ....please post in the software section where more will see it and be able to offer more advice ...
    Good to have you here.:) :)

3. gaequitas

gaequitas Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome TimW. I appreciate the advice:)

4. whicky1978

whicky1978 Staff Sergeant

I would try a system restore.

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds