Activation!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ExtremeHelper, Aug 29, 2013.

1. ExtremeHelper

ExtremeHelper Private E-2

I know that this is not in the right place, but I can't post anywhere else because my account isn't activated yet.
    Can a admin or someone else who has access to administrative privileges activate my account?

Thanks.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi....I'm not sure what you are referring to regarding activation. You are posting and your account is active.

I do notice your signature specifically mentions malware. If you are trying to post in our Malware forum, you will not be able to. Only our approved malware experts are allowed to post in there. The way to become one of those regardless of ability is to post in our other help forums and prove your commitment and ability here. It is also helpful if you have been active in other forums in their malware removal areas.

So my suggestion to you if you want to help out here, is help people where you are able in out Software and Hardware areas and establish yourself here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds