Ah... Welcome Threads

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ZaKaI, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ZaKaI

ZaKaI Private E-2

So I am not terribly new to forums, in fact, I have been a member of one for about a year, but sadly it went downhill and crashed. Since then, I have been wandering around the depths of the internet, searching for a forum that interested me. So I found this place and I am hoping I will stay. I am also hoping that I will learn more about computers than I already know. I love to know things.

Anyways, hi to everyone on the forum and I hope to converse with you all in topics soon. Message me if you want to know more about me.

Thanks,

ZaKaI

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MG:major If you stay I can tell you that you will leave with atleast a little bit smarter;) Now I must go to ........:zzz Goodnite:wave

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, ZaKaI.

Welcome aboard! There are some good people here. :major

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ZaKaI:wave You certainly came to the right place, plenty to learn here, just read, you will learn, and if yo have ??? just ask! Glad to have you join us;)

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ZaKaI, this is the best place to learn i can assure you that ! :);)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds