All downloads fail to wnds;xp-s2

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Tkatzmichals@yahoo.com, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Hello fellow nite-owls,
    I have a lap top,Toshiba Satellite,WindowsXP-S2,Media Center Edition.I just tried to install windows live one care and error #0x04601c01 came up.Since I opened a email from one of these idiots I've had my user rites hijacked and I can't download anything!!!
    Anybody Help?
    Terry
    :cry

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2007
  2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

Good luck with the malware issue, our forum is very good though, so you'll probably be up and running soon once you've taken the steps at READ and RUN ME FIRST

Let them know if you're still having problems after that, and one of the Malware Removal forum members will help you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds