Another geek here !

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DevGeek, Jul 9, 2009.

1. DevGeek

DevGeek Private E-2

Hello guys,i am new here,i am member at a lot of computer related forums so i also decided to join here,i am from Macedonia,i like programming,software,internet,designing and everything related with computers and internet.I hope i will help others and others will help me ;) Greetings DevGeek :cool

2. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :)

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG's buddy ! ;)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and a warm welcome to MajorGeeks :wave

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG DevGeek:wave, glad you could stop in.. ;) There is a LOT to learn here, and we have LOTS of fun as well. Kick back, have a look around, and if you got ?????, we got answers! :-D

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Hi and welcome to MG's..

7. DevGeek

DevGeek Private E-2

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, Dev. Welcome to MajorGeeks. :wave

Glad to see that your written English is better than my spoken English. If you need help just jump right in and ask.
    That's what MGs is for, helping folk. And keeping in touch with world wide friends. :cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds