Antivirus 2009

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by fairlight, Nov 9, 2008.

1. fairlight

fairlight Private E-2

Hello - I have been to your site many times and find it very helpful. I know I should be completing all of R&R steps, but I cannot even connect to your site on the computer that is infected. Could you please provide some advise on how to move forward?

Thanks - fairlight:)

2. fairlight

fairlight Private E-2

Never mind - I just read your instructions in another thread. I will be back when logs are complete.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Yes do come back with all the requested logs, but it's important to remember you will have to start a new thread in malware removal ~ as that is where you will need to upload the logs to. Also leave a brief description of how your computer has been behaving and note down any steps that you weren't able to complete and one of us will get back to you with a plan of action after reviewing your logs.

Thanks
    Kes :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

fairlight,

FYI, I moved your two post with the logs into the Malware Removal forum. Below is your thread I created for you in the Malware forum. One of us will be with you shortly. :)

Antivirus 2009

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds