any idea what this is

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dannynj, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Dannynj

Dannynj Private E-2

When I shut down my computer, a box comes up that says "ending program", etc with the following name:

trtgb049ffrovtr9...............I don't know what the rest is because the name runs out of space.

Sometimes the computer stops the shut down process because it says this program "isn't responding", etc.

I've done a bunch of scans and nothing serious come up.

Anything to worry about??
    Thanks

DannyNJ

2. Higara7

Higara7 Private E-2

I don't think it's much to worry about. Just sounds like a program is giving you a problem. Next time it happens, could you get the details on it? The full path of where it's located would be perfect...

3. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

HI!
    You might find additional info in the event viewer. Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer
    Look for any warnings or errors in the application section. Make note of the info you see there. You can copy it to the clipboard and paste it into note pad to post here so we can have a look at it.
    Just click the button in the pic, open note pad and paste it there.

Attached Files:

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds