Are we allowed to private message a member who has been helping us

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by fer, Oct 4, 2006.

1. fer

fer Private E-2

still a bit new to this so ia ain't sure of the etiquette. Is it right for me to private message a member who is helping me out with a malware prob.:confused:

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Theres no particular rule against it AFAIK but I don't expect theres much point. You effectivly bumped your thread yesterday with the last post and Chaslang is a busy man, everyone who helps out in the Malware forum works through the threads oldest to newest so by reposting on a thread without waiting for a response you make your thread newer and push it down the queue. Please just be patient, Chas wil advise you as soon as he can.

If you want to PM him on another matter then feel free. but again just remember he IS very busy with the malware forum and members generally don't give advice in pms as it defeats the purpose of the forums.

To sum up: ;)

You can PM anyone you want but don't always expect a response.

3. fer

fer Private E-2

Cheers for that bud, i will sit tight then.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds