Are You Kidding?!? I L-o-o-o-o-v-e Majorgeeks!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JanetE, Feb 20, 2016.

1. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

I just signed in and got awarded a "Keeps Coming Back" trophy and an opportunity to win another trophy for "First Message." Huh???!? Don't you know I come here every time I get that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, that little tickle of doubt, every time I experience that frisson of fear, that black moment of terror, whenever I feel that cold fist of consternation in my chest threatening cardiac arrest. I love-love-loves youse guys. You've saved my life! Only reason I don't hang out more (yes, okay, I will, I will), I'm addicted to my genealogy forum. Sorry! :rolleyes:

Kestrel13! likes this.
  2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

The Trophy's came with the new software for the Forums. ;) I could be wrong but I don't think they amount to much other than a number. Major Geeks is still the best place to come for help!

Kestrel13! and JanetE like this.
  3. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Absolutely! I won't make a move without MG. Love your avatar. See you around the forum. :)

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Wow!
    Fear no more :D. You will be helped. :)

JanetE likes this.
  5. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Thanks, Eldon! :cool:

EDIT: Oh, and I like your avatar too. I happen to have one of those nifty twirly telephone cords myself, on the wall unit that hangs in my laundry room. ;) Must dig around and get myself a MG avatar one of these days.

Eldon likes this.
  6. Eldon

And that's why I'm trying to phone you! :p
    You must, any avatar is better than no avatar. :)

7. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

Try that one. ;)

Attached Files:

Eldon, DavidGP and Kestrel13! like this.
  8. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Thanks CP! Might come in useful elsewhere too. :)

9. Eldon

When the owner of a website sends you an avatar, you know you're at the right website. ;)

DavidGP and Kestrel13! like this.
  10. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Yeah though when I got that message I thought I needed to seek help! keeps coming back is like a stalker or something, but then I thought hey great to stalk these folks anyways!

11. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Oops! Sorry, Corporal Punishment, I lost sight of who so kindly offered me an avatar in the first place. I am flattered and I thank you so much. I'm not sure if I want to mix my genealogical persuasions with my geeky side, but hey, you never know; and I also might actually use it somewhere else. In the meanwhile I'm trying out the Holland Land Purchase map of Western New York. Not too sure about it either, but we'll see. Nice thing about avatars, you can always change your persona on a whim.

EDIT: I should explain that all this blathering is because I made the mistake of thanking Eldon on my other thread. Never mind. Just me, just me. I'll be right, mate.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  12. Eldon

I'm hurt and :confused:.
    How is it a mistake thanking someone? :(

13. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

It's never a mistake to thank anyone, Eldon! Please don't be hurt. *sniff*

I should have said that I made the mistake of overlooking Corporal Punishment's initial offering when I thanked you. I should have thanked CP, not just you.

Pleeeeeze forgives me.

Eldon likes this.
  14. Eldon

All's forgiven. :p
    And I'm just having a little fun! :D
    I'm a 'newby', you have more 'mileage' on MajorGeeks than I have! Now where is that smily?

15. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

NP - Use what you like. Just trying to lead you in a directions.

JanetE likes this.
  16. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Thank you. :)

17. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

OK, I finally found it.

[​IMG]

DavidGP and Eldon like this.
  18. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

Being born and raised there I recognized your avatar immediately. Can't say I miss late February much, having moved to warmer climes long ago.

19. JanetE

JanetE Private E-2

Hi there! Yep, an unmistakable graphic, right? February is being really, really bad out there tonight. Next March comes in like a lion. I could use a nice warm beach.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds