ASF and ASX Extensions

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dougherty, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Dougherty

Dougherty Private E-2

I have s great web site with the music that I want to download load on to
    MP3. I have Nero 6 and Roxio 7 but the web site will not let save the music mix when I right click to save traget as. To my desk top to then burn it. Any suggestions? Is there a converter or codec that I need to do this?
    I would really appreciate if someone knows how to do this. I can only listen to the mixes on the web site but cannot burn them.
    Thanks,

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Is is poss. that your trying to download a copyrighted song ...or trying to bypass the pay per?
    And Welcome to MG's.

3. Dougherty

Dougherty Private E-2

4. Dougherty

Dougherty Private E-2

They are DJ music mixes that are not for sale on the web site.

5. TimW

There is only one way I know of to copy music that is live streaming ...and I dare not mention it ....LOL.

6. Dougherty

Dougherty Private E-2

Why are you reluctant to share it?:)

7. TimW

Because it would allow for illegal usage.......you could listen to a "demo" on any web site and copy it to hard drive without paying for it.

8. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Welcome to MajorGeeks Dougherty.:)

Essentially what TimW is trying to tell you is that what you want to do is considered illegal. As it is illegal it is something that we (MajorGeeks) cannot LEGALLY assist you with.

Please do not ask for further assistance with this.

Thank you!:)
    AbbySue

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds