Ask a good question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by CloseShave, Apr 13, 2010.

1. CloseShave

CloseShave Private E-2

How do I ask a good question? I have had so many issues with Win 7 over the last 5 months I have so much information to share. Without weeks of notes to share I am not the most articulate typer :\ and I am the most verbose.

Speaking from experience when too much goes in(to the message) people get scared. No one wants to read all that. But, if I do not put in what I have done or something which is both important and relevant.... Oh my!!!

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92796

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG CloseShave:wave Just go to software, and post your problem. You will get answers, and most will want to know the basics, but if you are having issues, and it sounds like you sure are, start in the SOFTWARE thread, and go from there. Just post the issues you are having and you will get answers. Hey, you don't have to be a lawyer to post here. ;)
    Hang in there, and take your time. If someone asks you about your system, just answer. It isn't as hard as it looks.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds