ATTACKED pestering security tool monster

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Unable, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Unable

Unable Private E-2

I open the computer and a pestering security tool window is "INFECTING MY window" It keeps telling me I have to BUY it. Then the activate security tool comes out into my face.."INFECTED, continue if infected?" on it even took over and made itself a short key icon{no matter how many times I throw it in the trash it reappears} It has even made itself an icon on my toolbar on the lower right corner.
    I have cleaned with C cleaner and Superantispyware but I still am attacked
    I have ccleaner, and superantispyware but it over rides everything. :cry:cry:cry

I am broke and do not want to buy anything that Windows or Acer is trying to sell. I even have trouble maintaining bills. PLEASE help me.
    This is A BOGGIEMAN I want to WAKE UP and not see again.:hammer

Thank you
    ( the security tool just popped out and said I have worms---I do not have worms.....earthworms in the garden YES)Unable:(

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome Unable.

Yes get yourself over to that link Silas posted. Be patient, and follow ALL instructions to a T.

The good news is that it won't cost you a penny! :wave:wave

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Unable :wave You are in good hands here;) Be patient, and they will take care of you. Also, by the time you are done here, you will be "Able" to do a lot of things. ;)
    I have worms in my yard too. They can stay there LOL

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

My puppies had worms until I gave them some medicine.:-Drolleyes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds