Been Away But Am Back

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by butterfly090965, May 25, 2013.

1. butterfly090965

butterfly090965 Private E-2

Hi folks,

Need guidance. Have a Gateway Windos Vista Home Premium with SP1. Having some issues and was hoping you could guide me as to what to do.

For starters often times when I turn on computer it goes to a black screen. After a few tries it will go to the main screen. Now I have this program opening up called NC Downloader. Since then if I am surfing and click to make a comment or other it takes me to some add page. Now, when I do turn in the computer and get in once I log into my user it takes for ever to be able to click on any of my computer icons or other. Not sure what to do or where to go from here. Thanks in advance for you guidance.:-o

2. butterfly090965

butterfly090965 Private E-2

Please disregard this thread. I double posted. I lost the first one could not find it till I got a reply. So sorry

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi...just fyi on how to find your posts and threads:

Click on your username to bring up your profile page > 'Statistics' tab > You'll see 'Find all posts' and Find all Threads...click on either of those.

:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds