Benjamin

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gedds1993, Sep 30, 2009.

1. gedds1993

gedds1993 Private E-2

hey names ben figured i say hey. well i am probably like most of you, built my own pc.
    SPECS: msi diamond mobo, amd quad core black eddition, geforce 250 gtx evga superoverclocked edtion, 6 gigs of ddr2 duel channel ram, 1 terabyte of harddrive, ultra case and power suply.
    um i am i pitter putter type of person and i can work my way through pcs.

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome gedds1993, I'm not like most and you but would like to do that some day. But yes there's a lot here that have built their own. There is a post in the lounge that you can post your rig pics and/or text so others can see.http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=189727 and you can check out others as well. Lots here to see, read and do, so join in and enjoy.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG gedds1993 :wave Glad you could join us, and I think you will find plenty here to learn too. Enjoy! ;)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    No matter how well you can "pitter-putter" on your rig, you can always find a new way to do something or new device uses here.

6. gedds1993

gedds1993 Private E-2

thank you all .
    lol

7. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi gedds 1993 :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds