1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best MPG clipper/editor??

Discussion in 'Software' started by robert707, Jun 16, 2006.

1. robert707

robert707 Corporal

Hey i have a large .mpg file and i want to clip a section out of it. Do all programs need you to re-assemble all the parts before you play? I want to take a playable section out and delete the rest..like at specific start and end times and everything and then have a playable piece. I did a google search and there seems to be TONS of "editors". And they seem to do so many other things it all seems really complicated to go through all the programs. I would worry wich ones have spyware or would de-stabalize my system if they're done by amateurs.

Any Suggestions?

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

This is freeware. Not to hard to figure out.

1/ VirtualDub. If you want a close enough good enough edit just use virtualdub.

I've only used it on avi files but it seems to support other formats.