Bet I've got more ...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bkinlein, Oct 15, 2006.

1. bkinlein

bkinlein Private E-2

Brand new to this forum, but my involvement with computers started when I graduated from college in 1958 - that was 48 years ago! I learned programming using machine language. Not many of us left around now. My less experienced computer friends thought I was nuts when I predicted that there was no "Year 2000" problem. Of course the lawyers scared everyone (else) into thinking there might be.
    If any of you can beat 48 years, let me know.
    I have a problem reinstallng Windows XP that I'll post on the appropriate forum, just wanted to say Hello and give you a little background.
    Bart Kinlein

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to MG. :)

People of all ages here - and that includes TimW who's only 1 - (or should that be the only 1? :) )

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

What? .....Huh ....someone say something to me ....taking my nap again ....

Welcome to MG's bkinlein .....no one around here respects nap time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds