Better late than never?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by housiemousie2, Aug 17, 2006.

1. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

Okay... so I do things backwards.

I have been visiting MajorGeeks for a little while now and (I think) this is my first time in the Welcome Center. I just dove right in... mostly because I was having an issue and that was top priority at the time.

So, um, Hi! Glad to be here! Ya'll have been really nice to me and helpfull! I do not know much about computers and my machine is pretty old (Win98SE) so I am not sure how helpfull I could be to others.

This is only my second machine, the first was a Win95, but I managed to keep them both up and running with few glitches. While me and the Blue Screen of Death are on speaking terms we don't see each other often enough to become friends... I'm sure it would be a love/hate anyway... emphasis on hate.

There is a little hope that before this year is over I will have a WinXP Home machine. It will be second hand, like my other two have been, but hey, it is a step up for me! :D
    If that comes to pass then I might try to venture off into unknown territory... and make this (current) machine into a Linux box. That ought to be a laugh riot.

Anyway, that is my computer life... thrilling read huh? lol

Cheers!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

And so ...a late Welcome to MG's ....Linux, eh ....you are a brave lass now, aren't you?:) :)

3. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

lol Thank you, thank you.

Gee what is that saying? Fine line between bravery and stupidity? The verdict is not in yet as to which catagory I will fall into. I will be sure and let you know. lol

Ah yes, gotta love the kitties! No really. HAVE TO! Or they might get forceful. lol

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

5. abri

abri MajorGeek

Hi housiemousie2 :)

abri

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds