Bsod nero 7 conflicts

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TUFFIAN, Dec 18, 2009.

1. TUFFIAN

TUFFIAN Private E-2

I am in deep trouble. I am partially disabled and needed to make Christmas gifts using NERO.:yum But, I got BSOD's and tech people around here suggest that NERO is in conflict? I don't know what to do or how to do it, but without this Dell comp, there'll be no Christmas for us.:wave This comp problem makes me feel like a fool, despite having an MA degree.
    Gene

<snipped email address>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
  2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave First off Id suggest you take your question to software section of forums. Secondly, Id suggest not to ever post your email on a forum or any forums. It is open to people that like to spam. To edit your post I think you only got 15 or 20 minutes max (if I remember) to Click "edit on the right side" and edit it. Thanks and welcome to the forums.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG TUFFIAN:wave Listen to Silas, and head for teh Software thread. They will get you up and running.;) I am sure, that one of the Mods will edit out your e-mail.. That is a very good way to invite spam....
    Glad to have you!:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds