CAn I change colors?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Impala1ss, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Impala1ss

Impala1ss Private E-2

Hi. Just joined. Color of forums is olive green. cAN i CHANGE OR ELIMINATE THE COLOR? cAN'T FIND USING SEARCH.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

The background to the site can not be changed [​IMG]

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

It's an aquired taste. LOL

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to Major Geeks!

Just think of the site as a Model T - it's available in any colour, so long as it's green. ;)

5. :):waveHi there and welcome; I like the color scheme it fits in with major geeks, and its cool...:)Some other pages /sites have white b/grounds and it makes it hard to work with as the glare hurts the eyes......:cool

It will grow on you and you will see that it is quite good.....:major

lol @ Horsey as long as its olive green.......::-D

Maximus....:wave:major

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

I agree with Doc...the background colour of this site is very pleasing to the eye. Last thing you want is a mainly white forum which I find does my eyes in after a couple hours of the GLARE rolleyes

by the way a warm welcome to you :wave

7. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

:eekChange the color:eek, maybe with Firefox in Options, never thought of doing that on purpose, then we'll need to change the fonts as well. Sounds like a future decorator here, or perhaps the host of a show on Home & Garden. I like the color, though there was a time I didn't use the fonts:-D. A purple that pops, or possibly a passionate pink:cry. Say it isn't so, we be takin' names and kickin' ASCII:major. See you in the trenches.

Happy to be a Grunt
    :fart

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

9. Impala1ss

Impala1ss Private E-2

Thanks guys. Wish I liked the color as much as you all but I'll get used to it, I guess - no other choice.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds