can not down load anything

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by country girl, Oct 28, 2008.

1. country girl

country girl Private E-2

I am about to go crazy. I am not very computer literate and I bought one for my husbands business so that i could keep up with finances. I only know the basics. My daughter got on to it and put herself in as administrator with a password. But she has forgotten what the password was and everytime I try to download something it wants the administrator password. I have tried going in and putting me as administrator and overriding her but it wants her password to let me do that and she doesn't have a clue as to what the password is. I have also tried to run stuff as administrator and it still wants her password. I am feeling lost and about to pull my hair out.

I have the Vista program on my computer it is a dell and that is about all I know about it. I bought it this year.

Please tell me that you know of a way to delete this or get by it.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

This is just a welcome point, so you would be better off to post your problems in the software forum where you will be assisted more quickly.

best of luck
    Kes

3. country girl

country girl Private E-2

thank you

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds