1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you guys help?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cartman, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cartman

    Cartman Private E-2

    hi all first time here. can anyone help? i have a "ahem" friend who has a copy of Xp on "his" pc. i was wondering if i could ask for help on his behalf? or do i get linched for having a "friend" who has a dodgy copy??
  2. star17

    star17 MajorGeek

    If you mean an illegal copy of Windows, no help here. Sorry.
  3. DavidGP

    DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

    Linched I'm afraid in the nicest way of course ;), we cannot assist your friend... best advice have him get a legal version of XP and he will have all the assistance he'll need from both MS and here :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds