Can't reply

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SEvic, Feb 22, 2007.

1. SEvic

SEvic Private E-2

Hi, I just wanted to show my HJT logfile in the Malware Removal forum but I somehow can't reply since I've done what I could myself and now I just need opinions from people if my logfile is alright.

Whenever I tried to reply, they said I'm not allowed or the admin have not given me permission. But I could reply on other forums.
    What's going on?

2. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

Hi SEvic,
    Welcome to Major Geeks one of the administers will see yor post and i'm sure straighten that problem out for you.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Your not allowed to reply to someones thread, that would be rude. Try creating your own new thread ):

4. SEvic

SEvic Private E-2

I think I misread the Malware Removal rules. I thought they said to reply on someone's thread if there's one if not create a thread.

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums. it's easy to get confused around here at first but you will get the hang of it in no time. the malware guys are the experts so they are the only ones that can reply to someones thread in that forum. just start a new thread as major said and one of the guys will help you out.

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds