check writing software

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by teresaroman, May 11, 2009.

1. teresaroman

teresaroman Private E-2

Hi,

I'm new to Mac and absolutely love it!! I am desperately looking for a small business check writing software that is Mac compatible. Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!!!

Teresa

2. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the forums, T. :wave
    Never had the pleasure of using Mac. Therefore, no comment. Sorry.
    Sure someone will be along soon to give you some advice. They are like that here. Good luck.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome Teresa, you should repost this in the Mac area for best response.:) This is just a welcome area and many folk don't come in here.;) BTW WELCOME!:-D

4. Frenchcoast

Frenchcoast Private E-2

I relize that this is the wrong area for posting your question but non the less, don't know if it would run on your mac but Quicken would be your best bet. Good luck

frenchie !

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome to the best forums around. Don't hesitate to ask questions as Augiedoggie said you can post your question in the Mac's forum http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40 and if in the future you're not sure just post it and an admin or mod will transfer it to the proper forum. While you are here have a look at the other places of interest. You may receive some knowledge on other things. Enjoy your stay.

WelcomeFrenchcoast Glad to have you on board also.

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to majorgeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds