1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cs black screen at start up

Discussion in 'Software' started by kOOmoO, Jul 12, 2005.

1. kOOmoO

kOOmoO Private E-2

hi u guys thanks for viewing

Whenever i start up counter-strike 1.6
    it shows the 2 Cts holding their guns, u know when u load up CS it shows the 2 guys and then the menu pops up : find server, friends list ect.

well when that shows up EVERTHING TURNS BLACK everything i get a blank screen, i can only see my mouse. i move the mouse around i can hear the clicks of the menus when i go over them. i than have to alt+tab and click on counter-strike icon at the bottom. when the screen comes back up i get the black screen again.

i have to do this about 14 time until i get the CS screen back. it sucks....

a lot of people have this problem but i have searched the forums and came out empty handed. PLEASE HELP ME!!!