Cucusoft Converter Pro 7.07 meltdown

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Alphy2, May 10, 2007.

1. Alphy2

Alphy2 Private E-2

UNABLE TO INSTALL! Yesterday I used the Trial Version and for the first time was able to burn a AVI movie to a DVD that played on a regular DVD Player. Since I need remedial software, I was so happy I bought the Pro 7.07 version, and I can't even get it installed, and I'm not getting any help from the support email. I have uninstalled the trial version but now there is nothing listed under 'Programs" on the "Start" menu. I try to launch the .exe file from Desktop but halfway through I get this error message:
    "Error While Trying to Replace C:/Windows/System32/libavcodec.dll" DeleteFile fail: Code 5 Access denied"

I just talked my brother into buying the software, and I can't install it!! Please help me before he asks me to burn a DVD for him!

Thanks,
    Alphy2:cry

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and welcome ;)

You need to post this question in the Software section of the forum, you will more likely get a reply there.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds