delete ALOT

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jcw, Nov 19, 2012.

1. jcw

jcw Private E-2

I subscribed to error expert in order to remove ALOT from my computer; however, it was not on their list and they could not offer me a solution.
    I am withdrawing my subscription since they could not provide the service they advertised but am still stuck with ALOT. How can I get rid of this and return to my Moxilla Foxfire home page?

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, jcw, and welcome to Majorgeeks...

If you suspect that malware has infected your machine, then I suggest that you perform all of the steps listed in the Read & Run Me First thread, then start a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum and attach the requested logs to your first post(s) in that thread.

Good luck!

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

I would follow the above and it will help you remove the malware on your PC, TBH most generic solutions may not help BUT the tailored follow on advice will be unique to you and your issue.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds