Deleting .dll file

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by czesklaj, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. czesklaj

czesklaj Private E-2

I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of popups like winantivirus and adultfriendfinder - I think one of the infected program files is kbdilt.dll. Is it possible for me to delete this file from my computer and replace it with the same file from another computer? I'm unable to attach my Bitdefender, Panda ActiveScan, and HJT results because I attached them to my previous post (in the Malware forum).

I really have no idea what to do. Please help.

2. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

try to go back in MALWARE SECTION

you can ask them how to attach HJT log (you can also copy, then paste it in your post)

But better ask them for proper assistance

:) infoseeker :)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

as infoseeker mentioned best to follow through your original post in the Malware section to remove those pests.

locking this one BUT welcome to the Forum :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds