Desktop display came unhinged

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sandy429, May 2, 2009.

1. Sandy429

Sandy429 Private E-2

We have a home PC and more recently our desktop moves all over the display (back and forth) when the mouse is moved. When I move the mouse all of a sudden, the entire desktop display screen becomes "unhinged" and starts moving back and forth. I checked the mouse settings and they seem ok . Shut down, unplugged, boot back up. And problem remains. Have you every heard of this?

2. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the MG forums, Sandy :wave. That sounds pretty unusual. I wonder if this is the right place to post your problem. You could be better off posting this in Software. Couldn't hurt. x2 chances of it being seen. Good luck.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome sandy..

4. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave Welcome Sandy to MG's!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds