Dia duit

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Nohbdy, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Nohbdy

Nohbdy Private E-2

Hello, MG community, I'm Nohbdy, and I look forward to getting acquainted with the forums in general.

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums! :wave Very great community :grouphug Hopefully you can read and fix if you got any problems or maybe download the trustworthy links here, or even maybe give some help. Welcome! :)

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome nohbdy
    As silas said there's a great group of peeps here that can help if you are having problems. I see you have posted in the malware forums. You'll want to do the read and run me first http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 then post your logs. If you come to a place were something is working write it down and continue with the RMRM1rst and post your problem when you post your logs. Do not double post as it will put you to the back of the line.(exceptions: if you have more/new info)
    You are in good hands as we have the best malware fighters here. Have a look around and join in where ever you get a notion to. The malware forums are for fighters only unless you are asking for help you. May NOT reply to any one else post. Enjoy the place.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Nohbdy:wave Glad you could join us! Enjoy the forum, and I think you will learn a lot here! ;)

6. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

a big G'day and welcome to MG,s from down under

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds